Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thinking of you: CAS(E) this sketch!

Thinking of you:  CAS(E) this sketch!

I am stuck on this peacock stamp! 
I almost used the AMAZING sentiment again as it is so bold and effective.
However as I went over to my shelf and pulled the Ranger Pearlescent Liquid (the red in the image below)
off the shelf, the little wooded sentiment peeped out from behind something and I grabbed it 
it really does work better than a white banner as the wood seems to effortlessly blend in.
Wow, huh, would not have guessed, just happenstance.

Hope your crafting happenstance 
leads to happy accidents!
Supplies:
Stampendous Peacock Stamp
Ink: Tim Holtz Distressed Peacock Feathers
Memento Tuxedo Black
Rangers Ruby Red Liquid Pearlescent Pearls
Recollections Wood Sentiement


Michelle said...

Another fab card! I love that peacock feather stamp. You've done some amazing things with that stamp! And as far as happenstance goes....you have that special touch that may seem like happenstance to you....but guess what...it's TALENT. And you have it! :)

Kim S said...

It IS a gorgeous stamp and a perfect backdrop to the wood banner. Thank you for joining is at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Linda Beeson said...

How cool is that feather!

donna mikasa said...

That IS one gorgeous feather! And I love it paired with the veneer banner sentiment!

Chrissy Larson said...

I JUST love these colors together! Gorgeous feather.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.