Sunday, August 11, 2013

They say.... Less is More!

They say.... Less is More!

This card is definitely for people like me, 
that really don't want to 
advertise their age!!!

The Less is More challenge this week is ONE LAYER
with NUM3ERS!

I sponge inked the inner flap
and added my sentiment inside,
Ran dies across the front plus a sentiment.
Easy, and I love the peekaboo color it has!

I wanted to go and add ribbon or other embellishments, 
however the Tangerine  (Hero Arts Hue Sunshine Card stock)
paired with the Bahama Breeze
  was just enough.
It really looks rad in the real!


Posting to: Less is More


EDITED: Stay tuned for Tuesday @ 8:00 AM PST!


Gillian R said...

This is fab Kimberley, great colour combo

Skye said...

A terrific take on the numbers theme

Happy Dance said...

Very, very cool card. Love those little cutouts. And your colors are just right! Love it. Bev

Ji Hye said...

This is such a great card. Love the cut out numbers.

Chrissie said...

Super job Kimberley!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

G Peplow said...

Brilliant!! I love this card, it's really great for anybody's birthday Kimberly, male, female, young, old, I am seriously impressed :D Gay x

Deepti said...

Brilliant idea Kimberly :)love the colors

GinaA said...

Great design, lining all of the numbers up must have taken forever, nice colour combo, must really 'pop' IRL.

Jen Nelson said...

love it!!!!

So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.