Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CASology CUE Card #57: PICNIC!

CASology CUE Card #57: PICNIC!

Now I am normally a stamp kind of girl!
Though something made me pick up a pen and doodle this weeks' card!

Please see my Artist Feature on the post above and 
you will know why!
(I hope I didn't do too bad here, I am more than a little rusty!)
Uniball Pen, Black
Studio Calico Wooden Stars
Copics

To see creative inspiration everyday, visit the other DT Member Blog Galleries!
(I promise, you will not be disappointed!!)

Hint...Hint...PINTEREST!!!!

Guest Designer:  Kanan
Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Kimberly. Very sweet image and beautiful coloring. Love those wooden stars. :-)

Jen W. said...

This is brilliant, Kimberly! The basket is awesome and I love the blanket peeking out from it! Hopefully you'll treat us to more drawings in the future!

Meghan said...

Your hand drawn picnic basket is perfect! You are a talented artist!

Ardyth said...

You are awesome! And brave! Maybe you should be designing stamps.....!

Deepti said...

This is lovely, you nailed the hand drawn image, awesome and coloring is perfect :)

Rosemary said...

love that picnic basket, Kimberly! another fantastic card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Holy Cow, girl!!! You can draw too!! This just ROCKS!! That is all.

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow Kimberly your hand drawn picnic basket is fantastic! Love love love! You are crazy talented to my friend.

Shannon J said...

These are your "rusty" drawing skills??!!! Man, you are talented!! The basket looks so sweet and fun, and if I hadn't known, I'd swear it was a professionally designed stamp!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your card, Kimberly! You did a great job doodling your basket...I'm so impressed! Beautiful coloring, too!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Kimberly, you are a doodler, indeed! This is an awesome image and such a sweet CAS card!

Linda said...

Rusty? Ya gotta be kidding me! That's fantastic! I took tons of art classes too but the best I can come up with is a smiley face. You are so talented, sister! I'm blown away again by your creativity.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.