Thursday, August 8, 2013

Maybe a Cupcake will help?: CASology DESSERT!

Maybe a Cupcake will help?: 
CASology DESSERT!

Yes, Cupcakes most certainly will help.
Most of the time. 
Once I reach my goal, then I may splurge a little.
 LOL!


There is CERTAINLY still time to 
INK up and LINK up
to CASology!

Have fun with this challenge, I know I did!


Eat Cake Graphics!




To see creative inspiration everyday, visit the other DT Member Blog Galleries!
(I promise, you will not be disappointed!!)

Hint...Hint...PINTEREST!!!!



Anonymous said...

Cupcakes ALWAYS help! Fun card Kimberly-love the added icing and sprinkles-my kind of dessert!
That sentiment is fabby :)
Nessa xx

Happy Dance said...

They do, they do! I can't remember the last time I had a cupcake... Your card is, literally, sweet! Love the colors and the bit of Stickles. Great card. Bev

Ardyth said...

It may help, and it may not, but we may as well give it the old college try! And if one doesn't work, try, try again! Great clean design - love the sprinkles!

Joyce said...

This is such a sweet cupcake card. I love that sentiment, too. How true it is.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.