Saturday, August 24, 2013

Magic: Sketchbook Saturday!

Magic: Sketchbook Saturday!


I found my
 (dug out from wherever I misplaced them)
Avery Elle stamps I knew would be perfect for 
a literal interpretation of'
the current  Sketchbook Saturday

I love the graduated pinks.

Stamps: Avery Elle
Kaiser Kraft Rub Ons
Doodlebug Accent Dots

Shannon J said...

You keep banging out the beauties!! Another jaw dropper!! Absolutely gorgeous, Kimberly!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super stunner!

Deepti said...

This is stunning, u have made the best out of this combination and the pink ombre effect is terrific :)

Jen W. said...

My jaw totally dropped when I saw this. It's an absolute stunner and a winner for sure!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Well, I think THIS CARD is as close as it ever come to magic... nuff said :D

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.