Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Avocado Arts: Sending Holiday Cheer: Festive Friday!

Avocado Arts: Sending Holiday Cheer: 
Festive Friday!


When I went to the Puyallup Scrapbooking Expo I me up with the very lovely and sweet Amy Tsuruta!
I had a few Card Club Pals with me, and we did a make and take card. 
We also picked up some cute Avocado Arts sets!

I love how Amy's cards are really appealing by being simple, timeless, and clever!
She never overworks anything and you come away beaming!

I wanted to channel that simplicity and make a card that I know
 I could do over and over and never get tired of!

Funny little world.
 I made this card, was thinking of her, went to check in on her and, 
hope she sees this:
I am thankful for this community that never ceases to amaze, inspire, and motivate me!
 
Tip: Stamp on Photos Paper for crisp clean flawless images:
These images look so crisp and clear because I stamped them on Photos Paper!
If you see close out Kodak or other photo paper, it is perfect for stamping as the paper literally grabs the ink and it dries pretty fast!

 
I used these (Super FUN!)  Acovado Arts Sets:
Bring on the Holiday Cheer and the Mini Perfect Pair
 
 

Posting to:  the Festive Friday Challenge



Ardyth said...

Oh, those little clothes pins make me smile! I love the homespun feel of these stamps! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday, Kimberly!

Geri said...

Well, I do love this sweet card with those simple little stockings! Love the colors you chose for them, too, Kimberly! And the candy canes poking out are a sweet surprise! Thanks for another great creation at FF!!!

Linda said...

I've got a ton of photo paper. Next time you're here, I'll give you a bunch. This is adorbs.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.