Thursday, August 22, 2013

best day ever : CASology CUE: Paper!

best day ever : CASology CUE: Paper!


A few paper lanterns, and we are off to the best day ever!
Lanterns are so fun.
What can you do with the CUE: PAPER??!!

INK up and LINK up!


---EDIT to ADD:  I have a great idea for you to use:  
Using your Score Pal, 
you can do a mini corrugated fan!  It would be an awesome CAS card with a simple background.----
Good luck, the prize looks great this week and I am routing for YOU!!!


And a wonderful new sponsor joining us this week!
C.C. Designs has been in business since 2007 and started out of our garage. Now we have our own line of rubber stamps and dies. We create cuties galore! If you like cute, you will love C.C. Designs!






Terri J said...

Adorable! I love the bead on each lantern!

Michelle said...

Kimberley, your paper lanterns are awesome! Love your idea!

Judy1223 said...

Ah, paper lanterns...brilliant! Reminds me of the recent Disney movie "Rapunzel," have you seen it?

wienerhoneymooners said...

Judy, NO I have not seen Rapunzel yet, with a 11yr old boy, the girly movies take a little back seat I am afraid, tho I would like to see it!!!

Ardyth said...

Fun! (and I think the movie was called Tangled - it was good - I'm lucky to have a girl and boy (although my son is getting to the point of going to movies on his own!))

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful, Kimberly. Love those cute paper lantern, so creative!! :-)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.