Friday, August 23, 2013

oooooh Baby it's Cold Outside: Festive Friday!

Baby it's Cold Outside: Festive Friday!

Well, not quite yet.
And I have been on the Halloween kick that I almost forgot to post my 
Children's Theme Festive Friday card!

I am finding that my scrapbooking roots are coming through, and stickers and papers that
I absolutely love
just need to be used!

Supplies to Replicate these cards!
Stickers: Karen Foster Design Winter Wonderland Cardstock Stickers
Coordinating Paper: Karen Foster Winter Wonderland Collage
American Crafts Studio Calico San Diego
Blue Base Cardstock
Marachino Cherry Twinery
Doodlebug Accent Enamel Dots
Dimensional Foam





Mona Pendleton said...

Super fun and cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Fun cards, Miss Lady!!! :)

Shannon J said...

So fun! And so smart to be playing with this challenge to get such a good head start on your Christmas cards. I'm sure I will be doing the last minute thing - like I do EVERY year!

Ardyth said...

these are great - wonderful bright colours and fun wintery scenes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Oh, these are SWEET, Kimberly...those images are just to fun and I love the way you've incorporated them into your design!!! Great to see you here at FF again!!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I really love them! I couldn't pick a favourite, they're all so cute! Thanks for playing with us again Kim, and sorry I am so late in visiting!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.