Saturday, August 24, 2013

thank you: Fusion Challenge

thank you: Fusion Challenge

Muted, Serene, Jars.
Stacked together in silence
though not forgottten.

Relaxing after an eventful weekend.
I hope that your
weekend is going great!
Dear Lizzy Paper
Pebbles Stamp
Hero Arts Wet Cement Ink

Posting to: FUSION challenge
Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Your card is stunning. The watercolors are beyond beautiful.

Geri said...

So, so cute, Kimberly!!! Love this line of papers, myself!!! So nice to have you back at FUSION!!!

Lyndal said...

LOVE these papers - FAB card Kimberly! Thank so much for joining in the fun @ FUSION!

Michelle said...

You knew that I would love this, didn't you! ;). It has that subtle vintage appeal that tugs at my heart strings. I adore it.

Lynn said...

Oh this is stunning. I love the soft patterned paper you used. Perfection! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.