Saturday, August 3, 2013

My second post for: CURTAIN CALL!

Wow. I had way too much fun at my Card Club today!  I will have to post our cards soon!


My second post for: CURTAIN CALL!

OKAY!  That is more like me!  Large bold stamps, 
I am likin' it!

Tip: If you stamp is too large,
 (this subway tile stamp was much longer that the card size)
don't ink all of it, it will definitely add interest!!
or mask and use half the stamp (the Butterfly stamp was way cool) 
but needed to not take center stage, 
however divided, more interest..Dontcha think?

2 stamps - 4 colors -Mega Interest!

Supplies:
Stamps:Recollections (.99c) Large Butterfly
Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous large Subway Art
Hero Arts Shadow Ink Tomato Red
Brilliance Pearlescent Jade
Versamagic Persimmon
Memento Tuxedo Black




I am sending this card out this weekend to a friend that needs cheering up!

Inside I used a Kaiser Kraft Rub on and a frame
 from the Cut and Paste Stamp Sets:
Shannon J said...

Mega awesome, mega love it!!!

Deepti said...

Superb :) love this one :) great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments :)

Betty Wright said...

This is amazing! Is that one stamp or did you mask it? Cool look! Great card1

Anonymous said...

Ah,there you go!That's the Kimberly style i know :)Fabulous stamping-great card Kimberly!
Have a lovely day,Nessa xxx

Cris G. said...

Yes, this one is bold, bright and gorgeous! Great effect!

Jen @ Reverse Confetti said...

Cool card!

Michelle said...

Ohhhh! This is fabulous! I love the bright bold graphics. Great Card Kimberly!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous collage, Kimberly!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.