Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thinking of You: Runway Inspired!

Thinking of You: Runway Inspired!

I am so smitten with midnight navy right now
and paired with
the bright orange it is so complimentary!

I loved how this turned out, and I LOVE the Designer
cards this time round 
more than ever.
Your jaw will drop, go check 'em!






Posting to: Runway Inspired



Unknown said...

Stunning! Beautiful take on the inspiration!

Ardyth said...

WOW! There's nothing else to be said. I'm literally speechless!

Michelle said...

Holy Cow! This is gorgeous! Like, really, REALLY gorgeous!
I keep looking at it and I haven't quite figured out how you got those AMAZING blooms. They're awesome!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, this is super fab!

Gillian R said...

This is so gorgeous, I can't keep up with you right now Kimberley

Virginia L. said...

Rich and beatiful!! Love the glitter and pops of colors! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Teresa P. said...

Love your flowers! Really nice interpretation of the challenge!

Deepti said...

wow Kimberly, I have a lot to catch up on ur blog... this card is truley a work of art. I love how you created this amazing card :)

Tasnim said...

oh my! Those flowers are drop-dead gorgeous!!! This card is absolutely amazing!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.